Skip to main content

Collin O`Neal's World of Men Lebanon


Release Year: 2006
Studio: Raging Stallion Studios
Models: Collin O'Neal, Francois Sagat, Martin Mazza, Said, Samir, Jacko, Youssef Assad and Marco
Genres: Hunks, Arabian, Hairy, Anal, Oral, Group, Muscles

The first ever porn movie from a major studio filmed entirely on location in the Middle East. You loved Arabesque, but with Lebanon you get the real thing - and one of the most amazing movies of the year. Collin O `Neal and his film crew hired superstar Fran ois Sagat to go on a trip to Lebanon to film this stunning movie just weeks before war broke out. Other than Fran ois and Collin, the cast consists of guys from Lebanon and other countries of the region. None of them have ever made movies before, and most will never be seen in film again. This is the real deal - hot Arabian studs performing amazing sex. The fucking in this movie is over-the-top, and Collin O `Neal demonstrates again that he is a fantastic director of gay erotica

Format: avi
Duration: 1:44:19
Video: 640x432, XviD, 1368kbps
Audio: 125kbps





File size: 1.1 GB





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bondage Therapy - Elise Graves, Jack Hammer

Genres: BDSM , Bondage , Rope Bondage , Submission , Domination This patient, Elise Graves, is particularly troubled. She needs some of the most intense bondage therapy I have ever given. Elise is a sex addict, a nymphomaniac. Her life is constant stream of new partners and an ever increasing desire for more intense sexual experiences. They only way to keep her sane is to provide her with the perfect encounter. I will need to push her far enough that she doesn't consider this entire treatment a tease, but I can't risk giving her too much or it will just trigger her to look for another level of rough play. What I don't anticipate is how much I will enjoy our time together. The way she moves under my flogger and whip, the little moans and screams that come out of her, everything about her fills me with a desire to take things further. It isn't long before I have abandoned the idea of rehabilitating her. I've untied her from the chair I used to wheel her in and...

Bjorn Manning

Release Year: 2020 Studio: ChaosMen Models: Bjorn Manning Genres: Oral Sex , Rimming , Anal Sex , Bareback , Masturbation , Cumshots , Facial , Hairy , Muscular Video language: English This guy was brought by a lady and thoroughly ripped into his elastic ass. He was pleased. This is exactly what I wanted from my friend. Amazing Transboy FTM billy vega fucked bareback by other handsome gay boy. JockPussy - Monster cock twink pounds FTM jock Luke Hudson fed big cock before trans pussy fucking. BERLIN DIRTY PUNKS w TRANS BOY BILLY VEGA fucked by tatted muscle daddy after bj. JockPussy - Monster cock twink pounds FTM jock deepthroats big cock before hardcore fucking. JockPussy - Transgender stud Luke Hudson fucked raw and bred by blond top and FTM stud Luke Hudson riding big black cock bareback. Link 1 Link 2 Link 3 Format: mp4 Duration: 32:51 Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11749kbps Audio: 113kbps File size: 2.8 GB

Sunset Bareback - TS Sasha de Sade - Full HD 1080p

I love being an anal slut for muscular bulls. he pumped my ass and made me work hard for his cum over my face! His friend filmed us fucking... so you can see me sucking & stretching from all angles as I take his BBC in every position we could think of. It's been a while since I filmed with a cameraman, I think the video came out so well! I hope you enjoy this intimate sunset sex tape. TransSensual Cute Brit Sasha de Sade n Bailey Paris toying TS Sashas ass. Lovely TS couple Bailey Paris,Sasha De Sade gives bj and gets anal sex. Tgirls Jonelle Brooks and Sasha de Sade n Bailey Paris teams up with TS Sasha. Lovely TS couple Bailey Paris,Sasha De Sade tugging and stroking her long dong. Skinny blonde shemale Sasha De Sade, Bailey Paris teams up with TS Sasha. Link 1 Link 2 Link 3 Format: mp4 Duration: 27:15 Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps Audio: 187kbps File size: 1.0 GB