Skip to main content

Kerry – spike ball



Kerry told me she likes how I always have new Challenges for her when she is doing a Chastity Deal, so the pressure was on to find new ideas! Even though she was already doing one of the hardest Chastity Deals (double plugged with two large rigid plugs inside her NeoSteel), I knew Kerry would become bored if I didn't add some extra excitement.
I decided to lock a spiked ball to her belt, dangling between her legs. The spikes were actually quite sharp, I designed this contraption especially for Chastity training to make a girl think about every move she makes. Kerry would have to walk with her legs apart to avoid getting poked by the spikes. She insisted to wear her heels, which was very interesting, because she was already walking in a very focused way (because of the two plugs, especially the rear plug). Adding the spike ball made it very hard for her to move without feeling anything.
For example, turning around would poke the spike ball into her legs, walking t! oo fast would make the ball hit her legs from behind, spreading her legs too far would make the plugs go deeper, and let's not even talk about bending over or crouching. This is a very interesting Challenge!
None. The slave is rewarded with a dick plays with big cocks and curvy asses - 2. Bombshell ts Marcelly Gaucha shows off body and jerking off her cock and ass. Busty latin shemale Nathany Gomes showing off body and jerking off her cock out. None.

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14863kbps
Audio: 187kbps





File size: 1.0 GB





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bondage Therapy - Elise Graves, Jack Hammer

Genres: BDSM , Bondage , Rope Bondage , Submission , Domination This patient, Elise Graves, is particularly troubled. She needs some of the most intense bondage therapy I have ever given. Elise is a sex addict, a nymphomaniac. Her life is constant stream of new partners and an ever increasing desire for more intense sexual experiences. They only way to keep her sane is to provide her with the perfect encounter. I will need to push her far enough that she doesn't consider this entire treatment a tease, but I can't risk giving her too much or it will just trigger her to look for another level of rough play. What I don't anticipate is how much I will enjoy our time together. The way she moves under my flogger and whip, the little moans and screams that come out of her, everything about her fills me with a desire to take things further. It isn't long before I have abandoned the idea of rehabilitating her. I've untied her from the chair I used to wheel her in and...

Bjorn Manning

Release Year: 2020 Studio: ChaosMen Models: Bjorn Manning Genres: Oral Sex , Rimming , Anal Sex , Bareback , Masturbation , Cumshots , Facial , Hairy , Muscular Video language: English This guy was brought by a lady and thoroughly ripped into his elastic ass. He was pleased. This is exactly what I wanted from my friend. Amazing Transboy FTM billy vega fucked bareback by other handsome gay boy. JockPussy - Monster cock twink pounds FTM jock Luke Hudson fed big cock before trans pussy fucking. BERLIN DIRTY PUNKS w TRANS BOY BILLY VEGA fucked by tatted muscle daddy after bj. JockPussy - Monster cock twink pounds FTM jock deepthroats big cock before hardcore fucking. JockPussy - Transgender stud Luke Hudson fucked raw and bred by blond top and FTM stud Luke Hudson riding big black cock bareback. Link 1 Link 2 Link 3 Format: mp4 Duration: 32:51 Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11749kbps Audio: 113kbps File size: 2.8 GB

Sunset Bareback - TS Sasha de Sade - Full HD 1080p

I love being an anal slut for muscular bulls. he pumped my ass and made me work hard for his cum over my face! His friend filmed us fucking... so you can see me sucking & stretching from all angles as I take his BBC in every position we could think of. It's been a while since I filmed with a cameraman, I think the video came out so well! I hope you enjoy this intimate sunset sex tape. TransSensual Cute Brit Sasha de Sade n Bailey Paris toying TS Sashas ass. Lovely TS couple Bailey Paris,Sasha De Sade gives bj and gets anal sex. Tgirls Jonelle Brooks and Sasha de Sade n Bailey Paris teams up with TS Sasha. Lovely TS couple Bailey Paris,Sasha De Sade tugging and stroking her long dong. Skinny blonde shemale Sasha De Sade, Bailey Paris teams up with TS Sasha. Link 1 Link 2 Link 3 Format: mp4 Duration: 27:15 Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps Audio: 187kbps File size: 1.0 GB