Skip to main content

Zoomerang


Release Year: 1974
Studio: Jaguar Productions, Bijou Pictures
Models: W. Paris, Jerry Fields, Chuck Ballard, Jamie DeSeguin, Jim Davis, Erick J. Murphy, Rob Andrews, Jeremy Willis, Danny Brewer, Jody Spencer
Genres: Feature, Classic, Anal, Pre-Condom, Oral

This action-heavy pre-condom tale of a deteriorating couple is rife with artsy devices and fantastical fare - and widwscreen, no less! Everything from its (surely unauthorized) use of music by the Carpenters and Pink Floyd to the (frankly, unattractive) models are ultra-dated.
Top Chef Makes The Restaurant Owner Her Slave - Charlotte Sins goes to neighbor for dick. Maya Kendrick wrestles Charlotte Sartre Scolded & Fucked By Step Dad! Fucking Awesome - Hot Lesbian Scene with Charlotte Stokely and Lena Pau enjoys the taste of each others tight pussies. Charlotte Star fucks with a busty stripper - Charlotte Stokely is Pretty In Pink. Cock craving teen Charlotte Sartre and Nikki Hearts fucking with strapon.

Gary, a lonely mustachioed man - who by no means could procure employment as a gay porn star in the 90's - fantasizes about having sex with a male statue.

In the morning, his careerist lover Jack returns from a trip and the two take a lusty sho! wer plete with the day's trendy slow-motion action).

Afterwards in bed, Jack reads a letter. His old friend Bill is visiting, which prompts a flashback to a "psychedelic gay party" (entailing a dance number boasting a transsexual Marilyn Monroe lookalike, and an orgy on the floor). Unattended-to Gary has his own further daydreams, including a slo-mo homoerotic tennis fantasy, and eventually gets one up on Jack when he beds down Bill.

For those fed on sterile modern porn featuring ripped men, Zoomerang ain't gonna go down well, but it's a prime example of porn when it was imbued with artistic endeavor - although in this case a little too lackluster and cheaply.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:21:10
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps





File size: 1.2 GB





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bondage Therapy - Elise Graves, Jack Hammer

Genres: BDSM , Bondage , Rope Bondage , Submission , Domination This patient, Elise Graves, is particularly troubled. She needs some of the most intense bondage therapy I have ever given. Elise is a sex addict, a nymphomaniac. Her life is constant stream of new partners and an ever increasing desire for more intense sexual experiences. They only way to keep her sane is to provide her with the perfect encounter. I will need to push her far enough that she doesn't consider this entire treatment a tease, but I can't risk giving her too much or it will just trigger her to look for another level of rough play. What I don't anticipate is how much I will enjoy our time together. The way she moves under my flogger and whip, the little moans and screams that come out of her, everything about her fills me with a desire to take things further. It isn't long before I have abandoned the idea of rehabilitating her. I've untied her from the chair I used to wheel her in and...

Bjorn Manning

Release Year: 2020 Studio: ChaosMen Models: Bjorn Manning Genres: Oral Sex , Rimming , Anal Sex , Bareback , Masturbation , Cumshots , Facial , Hairy , Muscular Video language: English This guy was brought by a lady and thoroughly ripped into his elastic ass. He was pleased. This is exactly what I wanted from my friend. Amazing Transboy FTM billy vega fucked bareback by other handsome gay boy. JockPussy - Monster cock twink pounds FTM jock Luke Hudson fed big cock before trans pussy fucking. BERLIN DIRTY PUNKS w TRANS BOY BILLY VEGA fucked by tatted muscle daddy after bj. JockPussy - Monster cock twink pounds FTM jock deepthroats big cock before hardcore fucking. JockPussy - Transgender stud Luke Hudson fucked raw and bred by blond top and FTM stud Luke Hudson riding big black cock bareback. Link 1 Link 2 Link 3 Format: mp4 Duration: 32:51 Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11749kbps Audio: 113kbps File size: 2.8 GB

Sunset Bareback - TS Sasha de Sade - Full HD 1080p

I love being an anal slut for muscular bulls. he pumped my ass and made me work hard for his cum over my face! His friend filmed us fucking... so you can see me sucking & stretching from all angles as I take his BBC in every position we could think of. It's been a while since I filmed with a cameraman, I think the video came out so well! I hope you enjoy this intimate sunset sex tape. TransSensual Cute Brit Sasha de Sade n Bailey Paris toying TS Sashas ass. Lovely TS couple Bailey Paris,Sasha De Sade gives bj and gets anal sex. Tgirls Jonelle Brooks and Sasha de Sade n Bailey Paris teams up with TS Sasha. Lovely TS couple Bailey Paris,Sasha De Sade tugging and stroking her long dong. Skinny blonde shemale Sasha De Sade, Bailey Paris teams up with TS Sasha. Link 1 Link 2 Link 3 Format: mp4 Duration: 27:15 Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps Audio: 187kbps File size: 1.0 GB