Skip to main content

The Amazing Debi Diamond



Debi is a porn legend...it's 25 years since she's been in the business and she has a lot of stories! Hanging out with Debi is a blast and as you can see from the interview, Debi does like to tell stories...she's a charmer...I didn't know how much Debi was into BDSM, but I do remember some Bruce Seven videos back from the day that featured her...I don't want to get side tracked, but there should be a statue of Bruce erected somewhere in the world...probably right here in Granada Hills, where I live...which is where he used to live before he passed...and he shot most of his hundreds of videos right in the basement of that house...There was one, featuring Debi Diamond called "Diamond Likes it Rough"...she did and she still does...The Pope directs her to strip, then ties her hands behind her back, revealing her massive tits...As he yanks on her nipples, she quickly begins to pant and fade away...every model should be so submissive...I think she's been looking forward t! o this...John Paul helps Debi stay still as I begin on her with a breast flogging...then I help her relax as the Pope canes away at her inner thighs...she gets very close to cumming from the caning, and John Paul finishes it off with his fingers...so far so good...is this a casting couch shoot or a full blown double dom scene? It's both...We cuff her ankles and spread her legs...We find out very quickly that Debi is very strong...as the Pope vibes her pussy, she bucks so hard that I have to come in and hold her still...after that scene, we decide to take her into the studio to get her fully restrained...what happens out there becomes one of the most intense scenes I have ever seen...We went on to shoot Debi for SocietySM and that shoot was off the charts as well.
Big tits tranny Aspen Brooks gets fucked sensually by detective Chad Diamond spanked and fucked. Big boobs shemale Nelly asshole pounded in the ass of the lodge 3 - Ciri receives rough Futanari-gangbang in all! holes. Pouring the milk from the ass of one of my boyfriends ! giving me a lot of milk in the ass. Big dick Chad Diamond fucking blonde tslut getting ass railed hard on the building stairs until cum. Chad Diamond fucking blonde tslut getting ass railed hard on the stick very tasty.

Format: m4v
Duration: 25:23
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1439kbps
Audio: 99kbps





File size: 287.0 MB





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bondage Therapy - Elise Graves, Jack Hammer

Genres: BDSM , Bondage , Rope Bondage , Submission , Domination This patient, Elise Graves, is particularly troubled. She needs some of the most intense bondage therapy I have ever given. Elise is a sex addict, a nymphomaniac. Her life is constant stream of new partners and an ever increasing desire for more intense sexual experiences. They only way to keep her sane is to provide her with the perfect encounter. I will need to push her far enough that she doesn't consider this entire treatment a tease, but I can't risk giving her too much or it will just trigger her to look for another level of rough play. What I don't anticipate is how much I will enjoy our time together. The way she moves under my flogger and whip, the little moans and screams that come out of her, everything about her fills me with a desire to take things further. It isn't long before I have abandoned the idea of rehabilitating her. I've untied her from the chair I used to wheel her in and...

Bjorn Manning

Release Year: 2020 Studio: ChaosMen Models: Bjorn Manning Genres: Oral Sex , Rimming , Anal Sex , Bareback , Masturbation , Cumshots , Facial , Hairy , Muscular Video language: English This guy was brought by a lady and thoroughly ripped into his elastic ass. He was pleased. This is exactly what I wanted from my friend. Amazing Transboy FTM billy vega fucked bareback by other handsome gay boy. JockPussy - Monster cock twink pounds FTM jock Luke Hudson fed big cock before trans pussy fucking. BERLIN DIRTY PUNKS w TRANS BOY BILLY VEGA fucked by tatted muscle daddy after bj. JockPussy - Monster cock twink pounds FTM jock deepthroats big cock before hardcore fucking. JockPussy - Transgender stud Luke Hudson fucked raw and bred by blond top and FTM stud Luke Hudson riding big black cock bareback. Link 1 Link 2 Link 3 Format: mp4 Duration: 32:51 Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11749kbps Audio: 113kbps File size: 2.8 GB

Sunset Bareback - TS Sasha de Sade - Full HD 1080p

I love being an anal slut for muscular bulls. he pumped my ass and made me work hard for his cum over my face! His friend filmed us fucking... so you can see me sucking & stretching from all angles as I take his BBC in every position we could think of. It's been a while since I filmed with a cameraman, I think the video came out so well! I hope you enjoy this intimate sunset sex tape. TransSensual Cute Brit Sasha de Sade n Bailey Paris toying TS Sashas ass. Lovely TS couple Bailey Paris,Sasha De Sade gives bj and gets anal sex. Tgirls Jonelle Brooks and Sasha de Sade n Bailey Paris teams up with TS Sasha. Lovely TS couple Bailey Paris,Sasha De Sade tugging and stroking her long dong. Skinny blonde shemale Sasha De Sade, Bailey Paris teams up with TS Sasha. Link 1 Link 2 Link 3 Format: mp4 Duration: 27:15 Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps Audio: 187kbps File size: 1.0 GB