Skip to main content

Raging Stallion Dirk Jager & Matt Cole



Double Indemnity - A pair of hands caresses Matt Cole's ass, waking him gently from his slumber. Someone else is in his room! Introducing Dirk Jager! This Raging Stallion discovery is the hottest new find! He is a god, no doubt about it. Dirk, from Berlin, has the face of a movie star and what may be the best 8-pack gymnast body ever filmed in any gay erotic movie. Dirk can't resist sucking Matt Cole's cock. The oral part of this scene is a love story - and it gives you great close-up, filthy shots of Dirk's eye-catching face. If these are not Bedroom Eyes, nothing is. This blowjob will be a favorite part of the movie for all men into oral sex. You must see it to believe it! Matt then takes his turn on Dirk's dick, sucking and swallowing in gay porn heaven! The fucking that comes next shows off how amazing these men look. Neither are muscle bound, but both have the clearly defined physiques of Olympian athletes. This is another great fuck scene and both guys shoot great, wel! l-filmed loads to wrap up a sizzling sex scene! Shorten Synopsis
RagingStallion Ebony Daddy Fucks His Teammate A Good Fuck In Truck Stop Bathroom - RagingStallion. RagingStallion Hot Hairy Muscle Latino Male Mouth Fucks You At The Glory Hole - Raging Stallion - Whos up for a second sex round. RagingStallion - Dante Colle Hottest Flip Flop With "Cake Shop" Owner - RagingStallion. RagingStallion - Hot Hunks Put Drywall Stilts To The Ass At Glory Hole. RagingStallion BAREBACK FUCK 4 These Hot Hairy Daddy Adam Ramzi Fucked In Sauna.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 15:34
Video: 704x400, MP4V
Audio: 125kbps





File size: 148.0 MB





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bondage Therapy - Elise Graves, Jack Hammer

Genres: BDSM , Bondage , Rope Bondage , Submission , Domination This patient, Elise Graves, is particularly troubled. She needs some of the most intense bondage therapy I have ever given. Elise is a sex addict, a nymphomaniac. Her life is constant stream of new partners and an ever increasing desire for more intense sexual experiences. They only way to keep her sane is to provide her with the perfect encounter. I will need to push her far enough that she doesn't consider this entire treatment a tease, but I can't risk giving her too much or it will just trigger her to look for another level of rough play. What I don't anticipate is how much I will enjoy our time together. The way she moves under my flogger and whip, the little moans and screams that come out of her, everything about her fills me with a desire to take things further. It isn't long before I have abandoned the idea of rehabilitating her. I've untied her from the chair I used to wheel her in and...

Bjorn Manning

Release Year: 2020 Studio: ChaosMen Models: Bjorn Manning Genres: Oral Sex , Rimming , Anal Sex , Bareback , Masturbation , Cumshots , Facial , Hairy , Muscular Video language: English This guy was brought by a lady and thoroughly ripped into his elastic ass. He was pleased. This is exactly what I wanted from my friend. Amazing Transboy FTM billy vega fucked bareback by other handsome gay boy. JockPussy - Monster cock twink pounds FTM jock Luke Hudson fed big cock before trans pussy fucking. BERLIN DIRTY PUNKS w TRANS BOY BILLY VEGA fucked by tatted muscle daddy after bj. JockPussy - Monster cock twink pounds FTM jock deepthroats big cock before hardcore fucking. JockPussy - Transgender stud Luke Hudson fucked raw and bred by blond top and FTM stud Luke Hudson riding big black cock bareback. Link 1 Link 2 Link 3 Format: mp4 Duration: 32:51 Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11749kbps Audio: 113kbps File size: 2.8 GB

Sunset Bareback - TS Sasha de Sade - Full HD 1080p

I love being an anal slut for muscular bulls. he pumped my ass and made me work hard for his cum over my face! His friend filmed us fucking... so you can see me sucking & stretching from all angles as I take his BBC in every position we could think of. It's been a while since I filmed with a cameraman, I think the video came out so well! I hope you enjoy this intimate sunset sex tape. TransSensual Cute Brit Sasha de Sade n Bailey Paris toying TS Sashas ass. Lovely TS couple Bailey Paris,Sasha De Sade gives bj and gets anal sex. Tgirls Jonelle Brooks and Sasha de Sade n Bailey Paris teams up with TS Sasha. Lovely TS couple Bailey Paris,Sasha De Sade tugging and stroking her long dong. Skinny blonde shemale Sasha De Sade, Bailey Paris teams up with TS Sasha. Link 1 Link 2 Link 3 Format: mp4 Duration: 27:15 Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps Audio: 187kbps File size: 1.0 GB